Monday, August 27, 2012

Puzzle Collages - custom shape puzzles in SBC

Hello Digi Scrappers -

Did you get your wall print product credits at 40% off from our end of the summer sale?  I did!  One thing I love to do with my wall prints is to make custom Puzzle Collages and have them printed at the Creative Memories digital center.

I've recently been making tons of puzzle collages and I thought I'd share the technique with you.

I've created a lesson handout in pdf format.  Beware, there are a lot of pages in this lesson.  If you'd like a free copy of this lesson to use in your own personal digi-scrapbooking or if you want to teach this method to your customers, you can request the lesson handout by contacting me at cmsher (at) gmail (dot) com.  If your email server doesn't allow you to receive big files, you may want to consider clicking on the photos in this post and saving them to your computer as individual jpgs.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
If you make a puzzle collage using this method, I'd love to see what you come up with.  Feel free to post your example on my facebook page HERE.
 
Happy Digi Scrapping.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...